- Tel: 020 8546 7711
Kingston Hospital Trust collects and uses your personal information to operate the Kingston Hospital Trust Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Kingston Hospital Trust also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other services available from Kingston Hospital Trust and its partner organisations. Kingston Hospital Trust may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services which may be offered.
Kingston Hospital Trust does not sell, rent or lease your information to third parties. Kingston Hospital Trust may, from time to time, contact you about a service which may be of interest to you, or to ask you for feedback. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to other parties. In addition, Kingston Hospital Trust may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail or provide you with support.
Kingston Hospital Trust does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Kingston Hospital Trust keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Kingston Hospital Trust, in order to determine what Kingston Hospital Trust services are the most popular.
Kingston Hospital Trust Web sites not disclose your personal information unless required to do so by law.
The Kingston Hospital Trust Website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with Kingston Hospital Trust site or services, a cookie helps Kingston Hospital Trust to recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Kingston Hospital Trust or Web and it's micro sites.
· Any information transferred out of the Kingston Hospital and NHS.net network is NOT SECURE.
· Your personal information will be open to physical access by hackers or other cyber products that have the ability to intercept emails without authority.
· Your personal information could be intercepted by other family members or friends who have access to your email account.
· Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust cannot be held responsible for the security of your personal information coming into and going out of our network in this case.
· There is no guarantee that the information sent has not been changed before receipt.
· The confidential email(s) sent could be forwarded to other members of the Public.
· Your personal information will not be encrypted or sent in a locked file format due to software issues and cost implications.
· You will not be informed of the exact date the information is sent. It is your responsibility to retrieve the information.
Kingston Hospital’s assurance: (to keep your information secure to the best of our ability when communicating via email).
· A review of the information requested will be carried out and the Clinician/Hospital reserves the right not to email the information if deemed inappropriate or sensitive.
· A copy of the information sent will be retained in your Health Record and the origin of the information will be verifiable.
· Emails sent by us will be marked with the subject “PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL’.